What We Do
The Global Insurance Services (“GIS”) practice operates in the Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment of FTI. GIS works with attorneys, insurance companies, private equity and other entities in the insurance industry to deliver advisory services for complex, high-stakes, multi-national litigation, arbitration and investigations along with end-to-end risk advisory to deliver comprehensive solutions for our insurance clients. Our key focus areas include:
- Forensic Investigations
- Dispute Advisory
- Internal Audit
- Insurance Specialty Third Party Audits
- SOX and Internal Controls
- Counsel for a private equity firm engaged the GIS practice to perform a forensic investigation of a fraud that occurred on one of their portfolio companies.
- The GIS practice has been engaged by an external counsel to perform an investigation of the internal audit department of the company. The results were then presented to the Board of Directors.
- The GIS practice has been engaged by multiple insurance companies to perform third party inspections of companies that produce business on behalf of our clients. The works includes using data analytics software, testing of transactions and preparing write-ups of the work performed.
What You Will Do
A Global Insurance Services intern or consultant plays an active role on a project team, supporting the wider engagement team and the client on a day-to-day basis. Tasks can range from performing research and analysis to preparing and maintaining detailed workpapers. The intern will also be involved with preparing written reports and presenting results of our work to our clients or internal colleagues.
What We Offer You
Our interns and consultants play an important role throughout each of our projects, collaborating with team members on project design, performing research and analysis, and developing insights and conclusions. The smaller makeup of our teams offers exposure to executive-level stakeholders. In short, you will have the opportunity to experience and work on a wide range of projects early in your career.
The Global Insurance Services team is based within the Forensic Litigation Consulting practice and has offices in New York, NY and Wayne, PA, among other locations.
At this time, we are recruiting for Traditional Internship, Consultant, Sr. Consultant (MBA) and MBA Internships. To view open positions click here and select the category that fits with where you are in your recruiting journey.