What We Do
FTI Consulting’s Real Estate Solutions Group is dedicated to the real estate and finance industries. The Real Estate Advisory team advises clients across the deal life cycle to strategize, structure, due diligence, integrate, value and communicate around a transaction. We serve global public and private real estate companies, including owners/developers, REITs, financial institutions, private equity funds, insurance companies, family offices as well as origination and securitization lenders.
- Transaction structuring and development of a capital markets strategy
- Preparation and verification of offering memoranda and investment books
- Modeling and verifying historical and prospective cash flows including waterfall models and incentive allocations
- Strategic observations and operational consulting
- Corporate-level merger and acquisition due diligence
- Property, portfolio and entity-level due diligence
- Working capital reviews
- Market assessments
- Property, portfolio and enterprise valuations
- Expense recovery analyses
What You Will Do
A Real Estate Advisory intern or consultant plays an active role on a project team collaborating with and supporting other engagement team members. Tasks can include conducting research on the internet and through subscription services on relevant data, utilizing Excel, PowerPoint, Argus to build cash flow models, preparing supporting work papers and abstracting legal documents and contributing in the production of client deliverables.
What We Offer You
Our interns and consultants play an important role throughout each of our engagements, collaborating with team members, performing research and analysis and developing insights and conclusions. You will have the opportunity to experience and work on a wide range of projects early in your career.
The Real Estate Advisory team is located within the Corporate Finance practice (Real Estate Solutions) and the team is located in New York City, Roseland, NJ and Los Angeles.
At this time, the majority of our Fall recruiting efforts have concluded. We will update this site with additional available positions for Summer and Fall of 2022 in January.
If you would like to be notified when new positions are posted, please sign up for notifications by applying to our 2022 FTI Consulting Early Talent Interest List.
|Real Estate Solutions – Advisory Consultant||New York, NY||Apply|