What we do
The Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance Solutions team provides objective advice to design and implement a comprehensive executive compensation program that attracts and retains top talent that effectively rewards and motivates management and employees for the right type of performance while aligning the interests of employees with those of the company’s shareholders and investors. Our team has served more than 100 public and private companies, developing custom-tailored compensation programs around the key drivers and unique dynamics associated with each client and their industry across a variety of industries, including asset management, banking, financial services, distribution, industrial, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, real estate and technology.
- Analysis of executive and board of director compensation elements, levels and practices to assess market competitiveness
- Researching a client’s industry and developing peer groups of comparable companies for executive and/or non-executive director compensation benchmarking purposes
- Financial performance analysis of clients and their peer companies to identify key performance drivers for the development of incentive programs and the evaluation of performance relative to compensation programs
- Modeling of equity incentive compensation award levels, cost and share dilution
- Research of compensation trends, hot topics, accounting and tax rules, securities law and corporate governance issues related to the field of compensation
- Conduct self-directed or team research for contribution to firm publications
What You Will Do
An executive compensation intern or consultant will play a dynamic role and support the broader engagement team and clients on a day to day basis. Tasks include proxy abstraction, preparation of comparative analysis (benchmarking) of executive and director pay, equity incentives and stock plans, financial performance, incentive plan practices and design, and other specialized topics and assistance in preparing and revising client reports, including designing charts and tables, summarizing findings, and formulating recommendations for the client.
What We Offer You
Our interns and consultants play an important role throughout each of our engagements, collaborating with team members, performing research and analysis and developing insights and conclusions. The smaller makeup of our engagement teams offers exposure to executive-level stakeholders and project deliverables. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects early in your career and to learn.
The Executive Compensation team is located within the Corporate Finance practice (Real Estate Solutions) and the team is in Roseland, NJ.
At this time, the majority of our Fall recruiting efforts have concluded. We will update this site with additional available positions for Summer and Fall of 2022 in January.
If you would like to be notified when new positions are posted, please sign up for notifications by applying to our 2022 FTI Consulting Early Talent Interest List.