What We Do
Our Consulting Technology practice solves data related business challenges, with expertise in legal and regulatory matters. As data grows in size and complexity, we help organizations better govern, secure, find, analyze and rapidly make sense of the organization’s information. Innovative technology, expert services and tenacious problem-solving provide our global clients with defensible and repeatable solutions and helps clients manage the risk and cost of information and data management and e-discovery.
From forensic investigations to data remediation to fully managed document review services, we collaborate with our clients to deliver strategic solutions tailored to their unique legal requirements.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: assist a fortune 100 entertainment company in complying with merger control processes around the acquisition of another major entertainment company.
- Data Privacy: established a world class privacy program for a large healthcare technology services company to include program governance, technology implementation, privacy process development and data map of its global systems and vendors.
- Financial investigations: worked with a major multinational financial institution to support its response to investigations and litigations around the 2008 financial crisis.
- Information Governance: served as “Chief IG Advisor” to a large global healthcare corporation and provided program management for data migrations, disposals, legal hold process updates, e-discovery engagements and data remediations with an estimated cost savings of over $10 million.
- FCPA investigations: worked with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer to investigate and audit worldwide compliance around bribery/corruption laws.
- Legal Operations: provided legal operations consulting to a multi-billion dollar global auto supplier to streamline their legal hold and e-discovery processes.
- Sanctions investigations: assisted a global company investigating allegations it violated international sanctions regimes.
- Digital Forensics: led a wide-ranging investigation for a large hedge fund client to uncover a coordinated effort by the leaders of the business to steal highly confidential and proprietary source code for the purpose of creating a competing business.
- Multinational Litigation: supported the global defense across three continents of a major automotive manufacturer’s litigations, congressional and government agency investigations surrounding defect allegations.
- Software Piracy: after extensive investigation of the ‘digital trail’ left in artifacts on computers, showed that a company had intentionally misused a major software publisher’s product without license.
What You Will Do
A Technology consultant at the undergrad level will be supporting the wider Technology Consulting team as part of a rotational program that provides exposure and broad learning across all parts of the business. This may involve working in multiple disciplines like Information Governance, Digital Forensics, Electronic Discovery and Data Privacy and Security. Tasks can range from delivering/creating the analytics required to assess the clients’ current state around information governance, the collection of computer and digital data, digital forensics, document review consulting and project management, to supporting the creation and delivery of technology solutions and plans to implement our recommendations. This is both a “hands-on” and analytical role, requiring online video meetings, travel and working onsite side by side with our clients, wherever it may be.
What We Offer You
Our consultants play an important role throughout each of our projects, collaborating with team members and the client on project design, performing research and analysis, and developing insights and conclusions. The smaller makeup of our engagement teams offers exposure to senior stakeholders, and you will not be tied to any one specific industry vertical or project type. In short, you will have the opportunity to experience and work on a wide range of projects early in your career as part of a rotational program.
How to apply
Video Interview with one (1) Technology practice professionals, which will consist of both behavioral and case-based interview questions).*
Virtual Super Day Format with an opportunity to virtually meet our leaders and several practice professionals from all levels. Followed by 2-3 interview rotations and then a wrap-up with our leaders.*
*Due to the current environment, to keep everyone safe and healthy, all interviews for fall 2020 will be conducted virtually.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking individuals who are looking for exciting and new challenges and enjoy solving the impossible while working hard in extremely dynamic situations. Our teams thrive on collaboration and learning new technology and information related regulations and the opportunity to gain a wide range of experiences and skills across the full spectrum of service lines that the Technology group offers. Candidates will have a BS or BA college degree and have a strong proficiency with Windows and related software, such as Microsoft Excel, Access, and Teams. Experience with technology, or SQL and other database tools is sometimes an advantage. Individuals will have strong communication skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-task environment and can think clearly under pressure.
The Technology Consulting practice is seeking consultants for the DC, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco offices.
At this time our Spring recruiting efforts have concluded. We will update this site with our available positions in August of 2021.