What We Do
The Cybersecurity team utilizes an intelligence-led, expert-driven, strategic approach to global cybersecurity challenges affecting organizations. This approach enables clients of any side to address their most critical needs and integrate new solutions atop or alongside pre-existing policies and programs to address cyber threats. Our group helps to build a safer future by helping organizations understand their own environments, harden their defenses, rapidly and precisely hunt threats, holistically respond to crises, and sustainably recover their operations and reputation after an incident.
- Proactive Services: work with clients to evaluate their specific needs to tailor solutions that enhance security and resilience against the unique cybersecurity risks they face.
- Incident Response: deploy a custom application of the fundamental incident preparedness and response components to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the incident response.
- Dark Web Services: provide clients clear visibility, in near real time, of the type of threats they are facing, the current level of exposure, and insights into potentially unidentified data leaks or breaches and utilize this information to build a picture of who is targeting the entity and they methods being used.
- Compliance Services: focus on ensuring that organizations meet their unique compliance requirements while maximizing the return on cybersecurity investment.
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer: act as a company’s virtual Chief Information Security Officer to connect top-level security experts with organizations that need cybersecurity experience and guidance.
What You Will Do
A Cybersecurity Intern or consultant at the undergrad or MBA level plays an active role on a project team, supporting the wider engagement team and the client on a day to day basis. Tasks can range from conducting proactive assessments for clients, performing digital forensics as part of investigative activities, participating in an incident response effort, developing policies and procedures, and assisting in software development. Our engagements include between both “hands-on” and analytical work and can require travel to work onsite, when necessary.
What We Offer You
FTI Cybersecurity is a global leading provider of independent cyber and risk management advisory services with a core offering focused on cyber readiness, incident response, and complex investigations. Our interns and consultants play an important role throughout each of our projects, collaborating with team members throughout the entire lifecycle on an engagement. The smaller makeup of our engagement teams offers exposure to executive-level stakeholders, and our work spans all sectors providing diverse experiences. This provides our team members with the opportunity to experience and work on a wide range of projects early in their career.
The Cybersecurity team is based within the Forensics and Litigation practice and has teams in Washington, DC; New Jersey; New York City; San Francisco; Philadelphia; London; and Seoul.
How to apply
Phone interview with Cybersecurity team members (consists of both behavioral and cybersecurity knowledge questions).*
Round 2: Super Day
- Typically, we host a team dinner the evening before to meet members of the team
- The interview day consists of 2-3 individual interviews (behavior and cybersecurity knowledge based) and a writing or knowledge test.*
*Due to the current environment, to keep everyone safe and healthy, all interviews for fall 2020 will be conducted virtually.
At this time our Spring recruiting efforts have concluded. We will update this site with our available positions in August of 2021.