What We Do
The Financial Crime Compliance team at FTI Consulting is an internationally recognised leader in providing financial crime-related services, including Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”) /Counter Terrorist Financing (“CTF”), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (“ABC”) and Fraud advice and services to clients from a variety of industries.
We sit within FTI Consulting’s Forensic and Litigation Consulting segment, and work collaboratively with a range of teams including forensic investigations, data and analytics, and technology.
We work with banks, payment providers, asset managers, fintechs and other regulated businesses in the UK and around the world. We have particular expertise in working with internal and external counsel, regulators and boards of directors and senior managers in a wide range of industries. The projects we work on require us to address issues which often have a critical impact on businesses, consumers and the wider economy.
What You Will Do
As a Consultant in the Financial Crime Compliance team, you will be exposed to a broad range of financial crime, AML/CTF, ABC and fraud work from day one, while at the same time following the team’s in-house learning and development programme, which includes studying for a relevant financial crime related professional qualification, tailored to the needs of the function and your areas of interest.
The kind of work you do will be project-specific, but your role will likely include the following:
- Assist in the delivery of financial crime client projects, including such areas as risk assessment, gap analysis against regulatory requirements, and design and implementation of enhanced policies, systems and controls
- Track and support the resolution of issues, problems and differences across a range of business or client-related matters
- Support interactions with regulators and develop an understanding of regulatory developments and their impact on clients and potential new clients
- Build a passion for the industry and a desire to develop cutting-edge knowledge about financial crime and technology
- Attend project meetings with clients and their internal and external legal advisers and other key stakeholders
- Support pitch proposals, learn to manage Request for Proposals and develop the skills to present ideas and recommendations to clients
- Ensure all work undertaken by FTI professional is in line with FTI’s values and Code of Ethics
- Travel as required to client sites and other FTI offices.
What We Offer You
You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and intelligence to real-world financial and business issues, which will help develop you into an industry-expert consultant. You will collaborate with team members on project design, perform research and develop insights and conclusions.
We can also offer you:
- Support through your chosen financial crime related professional qualification
- Access to our comprehensive in-house learning and development programme
- The chance to be part of interesting and stimulating projects that will develop your technical and professional capabilities, including secondments to our clients in both the public and private sector
- The opportunity to work on assignments abroad or in collaboration with other members of our global team
- A well-defined career path with regular appraisals and professional guidance.
How to apply
Round 1 – Online Application
Round 2 – Assessment Centre/Interviews
- Candidates will have the ability to identify key issues, think creatively and to work as part of a team
- Excellent academic qualifications (at least a 2:1 degree/predicted)
- Good analytical skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and manage delivery of multiple tasks
- An eye for detail and an inquisitive nature, coupled with a clear belief in honesty and integrity
- Language skills are advantageous but not essential.
|2023 Consultant – Financial Crime Compliance, Forensic & Litigation Consulting||London||Apply|
|2023 Consultant – Regulatory Risk Management, Forensic & Litigation Consulting||London||Apply|
|2023 Consultant – Construction Solutions, Forensic & Litigation Consulting||London||Apply|