What We Do
FTI Consulting is a global business involved in complex investigations combining risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
As part of the Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice, our Construction Solutions team offers a broad range of contract advisory services to assist owners, contractors and law firms in the prevention, management and resolution of construction disputes. We operate in the infrastructure, real estate and engineering fields and offers unparalleled expertise to help our clients resolve disputes, improve construction project delivery, and develop processes that ensure improved schedules and project financial performance.
Together we work on the most complex and largest projects around the world. The services offered include claims advisory and quantum and delay expert witness services, in support of major construction claims, and dispute resolution through ADR, arbitration and litigation.
The UK & Europe Construction Solutions practice operates through a network of 7 UK & European offices: London, Stirling, Dublin, Munich, Berlin, Paris and Madrid, and has over 60 billable fee-earners. This team is drawn from across the construction industry and individually and collectively, we have experience of a wide variety of projects across building, civil engineering, oil and gas, power, water, and infrastructure, across EMEA and other locations globally.
What You Will Do
FTI Consulting’s Construction Solutions practice is seeking high-caliber individuals who are looking to establish a career in the fields of cost/quantum analysis, delay analysis, project advisory services and construction planning/scheduling.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the project team or Expert Witness engaged in each matter.
- Interaction as required with other team members, and other professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
- Organising information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Maintaining detailed working records reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks.
- Working to deliver a quality product within established timeframes.
- Preparing draft written analyses and other reports in conjunction with the project team or Expert Witness.
- Support the Construction Analytics initiative to create efficient data management and technology-supported data analysis for our clients and projects.
The successful individual will have a bachelor’s degree, typically in engineering or construction management, and preferably experience in the construction field.
In addition, successful applicants will possess excellent written and verbal reasoning skills and an ability to work as part of multi-disciplinary and multi-lingual team.
What We Offer You
You will have the opportunity to apply your skills and intelligence within a world-leading professionals services firm and in relation to real-world construction issues. This will in turn which will help develop you into an industry-expert consultant.
We can also offer you:
- Access to our comprehensive in-house learning and development programme
- The chance to be part of interesting and stimulating projects that will develop your technical and professional capabilities
- The opportunity to work on global assignments or in collaboration with other members of our global team
- A well-defined career path with regular appraisals and professional guidance
- You’ll develop your interactional skills with senior construction and legal professionals.
- You’ll develop your drafting and analytical skills, whilst experience a wide variety of construction and engineering projects across EMEA and others globally
How to apply
Round 1 – Online Application
Round 2 – Assessment Centre/Interviews
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Ability to interface with team members in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client’s needs.
- Comply with our Hybrid working policy.
|2023 Consultant – Financial Crime Compliance, Forensic & Litigation Consulting||London||Apply|
|2023 Consultant – Regulatory Risk Management, Forensic & Litigation Consulting||London||Apply|
|2023 Consultant – Construction Solutions, Forensic & Litigation Consulting||London||Apply|