What We Do
FTI Digital Science is a multi-disciplined team that focuses on using digital solutions coupled with deep subject matter expertise to deliver transformational outcomes for our clients. We have a strong track record of helping companies drive EBITDA and ROIC value from digital and data.We also serve as an R&D function for the company, developing internal tools, solutions and proof-of-concepts to put us ahead of the market.
Our team has three capability areas – Digital Delivery, Data Science and Digital Transformation.
Our team is based across London and Dublin.
What You Will Do
Our team of digital and data science professionals provide digital and analytics solutions coupled with deep subject matter expertise to deliver transformational outcomes for our clients across our core propositions:
- Profit cube – driving profitability through data
- Analytics as a service – design, build, operate and transfer a world-class analytics service
- Digital and Data transformation – business led, outcome driven transformation programme
- Visual intelligence – business performance using predictive insights
- Product innovation – new product and service innovation using digital and data
- Performance analytics – using data to driver better business outcomes
What We Offer You
You will have the chance to work on multiple projects with a range of clients across our three capability areas, with opportunities to specialise in your preferred area.
Your colleagues will both support and challenge you, and help you grow in both technical and business capabilities.
You will be assigned a coach to guide you through your career progression and support your development.
How to apply
Round 1 – Online Application
Round 2 – Online Assessment
Round 3 – Assessment Centre/Interviews
- A minimum of a 2:1 bachelor’s degree in a subject that involves finance, business, mathematics, computer science, technology, data analytics, or any other STEM subjects
- Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess an understanding of the project lifecycle
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office
- Proven capability to manage and analyse large volumes of data
- Ability to be a team player
- Willingness to research, analyse and develop new skills
- For those looking to specialise in one of our technical areas:
- Reasonable knowledge of fundamental computer science concepts (time/space complexity, hashing, simple algos for sorting/searching/etc.)
- Familiarity with an SQL-like language
- Experience with Python or other programming language
- Experience with basic data wrangling/cleaning in a dataframe package (e.g. R’s data.frame, or Python’s pandas)