What We Do
The Technology Transformation team is focused on helping clients (both non-distressed and distressed) to increase business value and create sustainable competitive advantages. We work side-by-side with management, boards of directors and investors to align technology initiatives with short and long-term business objectives and priorities. We utilize our multi-faceted strengths to address our clients’ strategic, tactical, competitive, operational and technological challenges.
- IT Transformation: designed and managed cloud migration for a real estate investment client – migrated infrastructure and corporate applications to Azure cloud.
- Business plan assessment: helped a Fortune 50 client to stress test their 5 year product strategy and revenue growth plan against market, financial, and technical parameters
- Technology Due Diligence: conducted an in-depth assessment of a potential acquisition target’s technology operations for private equity client, covering both custom applications and back-office IT
- Carve-Out management: implemented new ERP system for 4 global locations covering finance, warehouse management, CRM, and HR.
What You Will Do
A Technology Transformation intern or consultant at the Undergrad/MBA level plays an active a role on both client engagements and practice development initiatives. Client work can range from providing transaction support on IT due diligence projects to creating technology and organization transformation roadmaps on business transformation engagements. Similarly, practice development work can span from implementing a Machine Learning proof of concept to developing point of view papers on cutting edge technologies and frameworks.
What We Offer You
Our interns and consultants play an important role throughout each of our projects, collaborating with team members on project design, performing research and analysis, and developing insights and conclusions. You will have a chance to use your technical skills and interests in real-world consulting engagements. The smaller makeup of our engagement teams offers exposure to executive-level stakeholders, and you will not be tied to any one specific industry vertical or project type. In short, you will have the opportunity to experience and work on a wide range of projects early in your career.
The Technology Transformation team is based within the Corporate Finance – Telecom, Media and Technology practice. Our team members span the US from New York City to San Francisco and most other major cities.
How to apply
Video interview and in some rare cases it may be an on-campus interview (consists of both behavioral and case-based interview questions).*
Round 2: Super Day
- Typically, we host a team dinner the evening before to meet members of the team
- The interview day consists of 3-4 one-on-one interviews (case based) and a possible larger team case study*
*Due to the current environment, to keep everyone safe and healthy, all interviews for fall 2020 will be conducted virtually.
At this time our Spring recruiting efforts have concluded. We will update this site with our available positions in August of 2021.