What We Do
The Office of the CFO Solutions practice collaborates with Chief Financial Officers to maximize financial performance, improve decision support, minimize enterprise risk and optimize productivity. Our strategy and assessments from implementation to interim management, encompass solutions that focus on delivering impactful results and include Planning & Performance Management, Finance Function Strategy, Strategic Initiatives & Event Readiness, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Finance Transformation, Finance Technology, Treasury & Cash Flow, Cost Optimization and Working Capital. We help CFOs execute finance initiatives from identifying improvement areas to driving transformational change and providing transaction support.
What You Will Do
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable business experience in a fast-paced, demanding, and collegial environment. You will have a unique opportunity to gain firsthand experience by working for FTI Consulting as a member of a project team and assisting in the development of the Office of the CFO Solutions practice. Our teams provide new hires with the opportunity to work closely with other FTI professionals and gain from their experience and expertise. At the same time, you will have your own coach to help you identify your goals and develop a plan to achieve them.
What We Offer You
Our interns and consultants play an important role throughout each of our projects, collaborating with team members, performing research and analysis, and developing insights and conclusions. You will gain valuable business experience in a fast-paced, demanding, and collegial environment. As a Consultant, you will have a unique opportunity to work with our clients while building hands-on experience as a project team member under the guidance of senior consulting staff. You will also contribute to developing the Office of the CFO Solutions practice through internal initiatives. In short, you will have the opportunity to experience and work within a wide range of industries offering varying variety early in your career.
The Office of the CFO team is based within the Corporate Finance practice and is based in Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and New York.
How to apply
Video Interview (consists of behavioral interview questions).*
Round 2: Super Day
- We host a team dinner the evening before to meet members of the team
- The interview day consists of 3-4 individual interviews*
*Due to the current environment, to keep everyone safe and healthy, all interviews for fall 2020 will be conducted virtually.
- Business/Finance/Accounting majors preferred but not required
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, multi-task environment with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to think creatively and translate ideas into graphics or visuals
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), mathematical, and organizational skills;
- Flexibility with respect to assigned tasks and engagements due to challenging deadlines, changing deliverables, and evolving task priorities; ability to manage multiple work streams
- General knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles and terminology
- Familiarity with internet-based financial research resources, including corporate information, SEC filings, competitive data, and other relevant data
- Proficiency with PC environment and related software, including Microsoft Office applications; strong proficiency with
- Microsoft PowerPoint and other graphical tools preferred
- Strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, and motivation to succeed.
At this time our Spring recruiting efforts have concluded. We will update this site with our available positions in August of 2021.